The Fall Meeting addresses the challenges in caring for individuals with chronic kidney disease in various settings and across the lifespan. The meeting offers professionals an opportunity to learn and develop an interest in career tracks that are available within the field of nephrology nursing. Attendees are welcome at any session and are encouraged to individualize their learning experience.
Top Reasons to Attend the Fall Meeting:
- Earn contact hours and pharmacology credits.
- Explore current trends in nephrology nursing practice.
- Enhance your clinical and management skills.
- Improve your patient care techniques.
- Ensure your practice is evidence-based.
- Focus on your professional development.
- Network with colleagues and industry representatives.
- Explore Austin, the Live Music Capital of the World®
ANNA promotes excellence in and appreciation of nephrology nursing so we can make a positive difference for people with kidney disease.