ANNA continues to plan a hybrid 2021 Nephrology Nursing Practice, Management, & Leadership Conference. Registration for in-person attendance in Hollywood, Florida, and virtually from home or work continues to increase weekly. Out of an abundance of caution, ANNA is taking added steps to ensure the safety of attendees attending in-person. We are meeting regularly with the hotel and are following CDC and other government guidelines. ANNA also will enforce guidelines and government regulations in place at the time of the event. Current 2021 ANNA Fall Conference COVID-19 precautions include the following:
- Upon badge pick up, conference attendees will attest that, in the past 14 days, they have not exhibited symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.
- Attendees will also indicate at the registration desk via a sticker placed on the badge his/her social distancing preferences.
- Attendees will be supported in mask wearing during the conference. ANNA-branded masks will be provided to all attendees, and a limited number of replacement masks will be available upon request.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the hotel and in the meeting areas.
- The Diplomat Beach Resort is a Hilton Curio property. Hilton has partnered with Reckitt, makers of Lysol® and Dettol®, to help deliver an even cleaner stay for their guests with the creation of the Hilton CleanStay program. To find out more, visit hilton.com/en/corporate/cleanstay/.